Friday, March 12, 2010

A touch of pink and some music!

Just in case you're logging on after a few days and are surprised by the change of appearance... I thought I'd write a quick note.

I'm your typical girl in that I love the colour pink... plus it is sooo sooo... well it just reminds me of frosting and swirls and pastries and cakes. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pink blog. Also if you put your headphones on you can listen to some great music while you read my blog because great food and music go together, right!

I'm hoping to attempt another recipe from the cookbook this weekend. It's a contest between 'peaches and cream cupcakes' or 'coconut and pineapple cupcakes'. Let's see which one wins; for the time being have a lovely weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the music!! Dude, when you say pink you mean pink. But I love your blog- pink, green or yellow! And even more the treats that come out of your oven! You got talent, my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete